Samsung Galaxy M01 Summary
Samsung Galaxy M01 smartphone was launched on 2nd June 2020. The phone comes with a 5.71-inch touchscreen display with a resolution of 720×1560 pixels and an aspect ratio of 19.5:9. Samsung Galaxy M01 is powered by an octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 439 processor. It comes with 3GB of RAM. The Samsung Galaxy M01 runs Android 10 and is powered by a 4000mAh battery.
As far as the cameras are concerned, the Samsung Galaxy M01 on the rear packs a 13-megapixel primary camera with an f/2.2 aperture and a second 2-megapixel camera with an f/2.4 aperture. The rear camera setup has autofocus. It sports a 5-megapixel camera on the front for selfies, with an f/2.4 aperture.
The Samsung Galaxy M01 runs One UI 2.0 based on Android 10 and packs 32GB of inbuilt storage that can be expanded via microSD card (up to 512GB) with a dedicated slot. The Samsung Galaxy M01 is a dual-SIM (GSM and GSM) smartphone that accepts Nano-SIM and Nano-SIM cards. The Samsung Galaxy M01 measures 147.50 x 70.90 x 9.80mm (height x width x thickness) and weighs 168.00 grams. It was launched in Black, Blue, and Red colours.
Connectivity options on the Samsung Galaxy M01 include Wi-Fi, GPS, USB OTG, Micro-USB, FM radio, 3G, and 4G (with support for Band 40 used by some LTE networks in India). Sensors on the phone include accelerometer and proximity sensor. The Samsung Galaxy M01 supports face unlock.
As of 26th December 2020, Samsung Galaxy M01 price in India starts at Rs. 8,140.
Samsung Galaxy M01 Price in India
Samsung Galaxy M01 Core (Black, 2GB RAM, 32GB Storage)
- MP (F2.2) rear camera | 5MP (F2.4) front camera
- 5.3-inch (13.41 centimeters) PLS TFT LCD, HD+ capacitive multi-touch touchscreen with 1480 x 720 pixels resolution, 310 ppi pixel density and 16 M color support
- Memory, Storage & SIM: 2GB RAM | 32GB internal memory expandable up to 512GB | Dual SIM (nano+nano) dual-standby (4G+4G)
- Android GO | v10.0 operating system with 1.5GHz+2GHz MediaTek | MT6739WW quad core processor
- 3000mAH lithium-ion battery
- 1 year manufacturer warranty for device and 6 months manufacturer warranty for in-box accessories including batteries from the date of purchase
- Box also includes: Ejection pin, manual and charger